[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: [Help] Resources In Jars in Deployment EAR

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 5 11:50:37 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : This contains an XML listing of what properties to load.

And in that xml how do you specify the path/filename of the properties file? I am trying to figure out whether the file is available in the classpath of the application.

anonymous wrote : What were you looking for specifically?

I wanted to make sure that the properties file is available in the classpath. Probably the file is placed in some location in the EAR which does not fall in the classpath. One of the things that you could try is to add the following to your application.xml file:

  | <module>
  |            <java>mycommon.jar</java>
  |     </module>

where mycommon.jar is the jar that contains the properties and the xml file and is placed at the root of the EAR.

Do the server.log file (which contains more verbose logs) show any additional information?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4134338#4134338

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4134338