[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Channel id map for node 21000 already contains binding f

jmesnil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 27 08:43:00 EDT 2008

Hi,

"ambika" wrote : Hi,
  |      I am trying to start three different JBoss nodes in three different clusters.

You mean you have nine different JBoss nodes: 3 per cluster, right?

Each cluster is identified by a GroupName[1]: cluster1, cluster2, cluster3.
Each node must have a globally unique ServerPeerID[2]: in your case from 0 to 8.
Did you configure these 2 attributes properly on your 9 nodes?

hope it helps,
jeff

[1] http://labs.jboss.com/file-access/default/members/jbossmessaging/freezone/docs/userguide-1.4.1.Beta1/html/configuration.html#conf.postoffice.attributes.groupname
[2] http://labs.jboss.com/file-access/default/members/jbossmessaging/freezone/docs/userguide-1.4.1.Beta1/html/configuration.html#conf.serverpeer.attributes.serverpeerid