[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Do I really need Eclipse-WTP for JBossWS WebServices? Or

dennyxu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 12 00:31:52 EST 2008

So far, the predefined web service runtime in WTP are Axis and Axis2, they only generate JAX-RPC Web service, JBoss Tools 3.x Web Service support is based on WTP Web Service framework and has JBossWS as a new web service runtime in WTP, it support to generate JAX-WS  Web Service code rather than JAX-RPC.
JBossWS Web Service support in JBT 3.x is a new component, you can try it if install JBT 3.x, we appreciate if you can give us any feedback :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4188648#4188648

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4188648