[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - GPD and remote process definition editing

gpstathis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 17 17:53:30 EST 2008

Hello,

Does GPD have the ability to remotely edit a process definition already deployed on a server?

I suspect the answer is no as I have not seen any mention of such a feature in any of the documentation.

If the answer is no, then I have the following question:

Is it possible to deploy a process definition in a way that overrides an existing deployment instead of creating a new version of that definition?

Thank you in advance for your time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4189933#4189933

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4189933