[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Configuration deployments

charles.crouch@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 24 15:39:04 EST 2008

"david.lloyd at jboss.com" wrote :
  | Excellent!  Where can I find more information about profileservice?

Here is I think the latest doco, it will give you a rough idea about what the profile service is about, but it definitely needs some updating to match the current impl.
http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-11694

"david.lloyd at jboss.com" wrote : Perhaps a little more in depth than that - the configuration data might be somewhat complex (plain objects but also e.g. lists/sets/maps etc. as well).
anonymous wrote :
  | The general notion is that a deployment has a collection of ManagedObjects which are collections of detyped, self-defining properties ala the JDK6 Open MBeans notion.

"david.lloyd at jboss.com" wrote : Annotations should be fine as long as the annotation classes are not a runtime dependency...
The annotations have Runtime retention but that shouldn't prevent you loading your classes in another environment that doesn't have the annotation jar file in the classpath. You're just going to need them when you compile.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191883#4191883

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191883