[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss Messaging - classcast exception

prabhun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 13 12:32:18 EDT 2008

Hi,

This is further to my above post.

Our subscribers are all non-durable.

Jboss messaging implementation seems to ignore both the client-id and subscription-id for non durable subscriptions.

If we change the subscriptions to being durable, this then allows the subscription ID and client-id to be set.

It may be a simple matter to make the queues durable and be done with it, however the very fact that we are adding a new persistence element
to the queue/topic might mean that the performance is badly hit by this change.

Is there any alternative way of setting the subscription and client id for non-durable subscribers?

Regards,
Prabhu

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4181905#4181905

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4181905