[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - JBoss tools

deanhiller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 14:18:58 EDT 2008

Currently, in JBoss tools, my deployment to tomcat is not working and I get exceptions with jar issues.  I see that JBoss(or maybe it is wtp) sets the deployment directory to somewhere in .metadata, BUT when I go check that directory out, there is no WEB-INF\lib.  There is only WEB-INF\classes.  Where is the lib for the web application as I wanted to make sure the correct jars are deployed.

In our project, we have these directories
input/javasrc
input/libexclude - jars that should not be deployed
input/libinclude - jars that will be deployed to WEB-INF/lib
input/webroot - Contains all the xhtml facelets files, css, and graphics

I wanted(like in MyEclipse) to just tell JBoss tools these 4 directories or something but that does not seem to possible(you can do this in MyEclipse but just can't in tools).

thanks,
Dean

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4183611#4183611

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4183611