[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - SimplePrincipal ClassCastException

clevelam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 27 17:51:13 EDT 2008

I am trying to use a custom Princpal class with my custom JAAS LoginModule.   I am doing programmatic authentication and thus using Jboss' WebAuthentication class.   My LoginModule extends AbstractServerLoginModule.     When declaring my login module within login-config.xml I added <module-option name="principalClassName"> and referenced my custom login module.

When I try to cast to my custom type I get a classcastexception.   If anyone knows what I may be doing wrong, please advice.   I would greatly appreciate it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4184963#4184963

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4184963