[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Why does TreeCache notify when putting data gotten by a

jimshowalter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 4 12:31:40 EDT 2008

However, we also do puts to the cache that we want to replication. What we really want is:

if put due to read from database
setCacheLModeLocal(true)
else
setCacheModeLocal(false)
end if

But with puts to the cache happening in multiple nodes, and puts due to reads happening in other nodes, won't setCacheModeLocal affect all of them at once? We need it to be selective on individual notes, for single puts.

cache.putWithoutReplicate(...) would be really useful.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174371#4174371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174371