[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Jboss Server Crashed ! ! !

gothemilan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 5 11:13:31 EDT 2008

Hi Friend,

May be this information could help us to find the solutions. we only have 100 Max connection pool in this file defined, should we increase this coz as i already said before, we have more than 250 users at a time(concurrent).

/server/default/deploy/jbossjca-service.xml

     <!-- The name that appears in thread names -->
     WorkManager
     <!-- The maximum amount of work in the queue -->
     1024
     <!-- The maximum number of active threads -->
     100
     <!-- How long to keep threads alive after their last work (default one minute) -->
     60000

if you need any information, plz don't hesitate to ask .

thanks.
Milan Gothe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4174641#4174641

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4174641