[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: fork node

provaJbpm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 15 10:19:44 EDT 2008

ok i can explain better with my code:

anonymous wrote :  < fork name="send payment">
  |       < event type="node-enter">
  |          < action name="control payment choose" class="com.sample.action.ControlPayChoose">
  |       < /event>
  |       < transition name="credit card" to="credit card pay">
  |       < transition name="money" to="money pay">
  |    < /fork>

now, if i assign to "credit card pay" state 2 long action and to "money pay" stat 1 short action, how i can to know in which state is my flow ? have i to add a join state and add an action to control the states ?

waiting for reply. thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4176532#4176532

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4176532