[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: URGENT - Problem when deploying on jboss portal

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 9 15:38:05 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : so i had put the path in classpath

Exactly what do you mean by this? This statement places an idea in my mind of what you might have done but I hope that what I think is nopt what you actually did.

Your portlet class should be located at either WEB-INF/class/com/text/PortletDefination.class or in a JAR file located in WEB-INF/lib. You should not have to add anything to any classpath.

Could you post the contents of your WAR file? (use 'jar -tf xxx.war')

Also post any other config files such as web.xml and faces-config.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224790#4224790

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224790