[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: JBoss 5 Integration

Grexe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 4 11:35:37 EDT 2009

Great to see cross-container-compatibility! Even if we use only JBoss for now, it's a big plus regarding standards-compliance and code quality.

Also good to hear the commitment to the portlet bridge, after a Google-esk beta-cycle,-)

Wink noted and directed to my colleague responsible for the portal project here,-) ("der Wink mit dem Zaunpfahl" wie wir Österreicher sagen, mir fällt es gerade nicht auf Schwyzerdytsch ein;)...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4247914#4247914

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4247914