[jboss-user] [Javassist Users] - Re: Javassist Enhancement failed: Duplicate Method error

ethnarch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 25 12:36:29 EDT 2009

I am getting the same error.  I am guessing it's a library issue but I have not been able to resolve it even after replacing libraries.  Anyone have any ideas what the correct combination of libraries are for Hibernate 3.3.1 to work.

I am using.
JBoss 4.2.3
Javassist 3.4.GA
Hibernate 3.3.1

08:07:39,746 ERROR [BasicLazyInitializer] Javassist Enhancement failed: com.comanche.web.dao.beans.Source
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
	at javassist.util.proxy.ProxyFactory.setField(ProxyFactory.java:356)
	at javassist.util.proxy.ProxyFactory.createClass3(ProxyFactory.java:339)
	at javassist.util.proxy.ProxyFactory.createClass2(ProxyFactory.java:312)
	at javassist.util.proxy.ProxyFactory.createClass(ProxyFactory.java:271)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251614#4251614

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251614