[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: How to control process transition in JBPM 4.0?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 25 12:38:13 EDT 2009

If with 'interrupt' you mean do something on the transition, I'm not sure anymore for jBPM 4. In 3 you could but few people used it afaik.

Eventlisteners can do whatever you want them to do but *only* on business process events. Not while filling out a form and putting a specific value in a formfield. That is more seam pageflow like of jsf/ajax with backingbeans (your java class).

Sure you could put generic eventlisteners in jbpm and while filling out a formfield send a specific event that does things etc,, but it really complicates things.

Since I have to little detail on what your complete application needs to do it its hard to say yes or no, and even if it is crucial/important for others to know. The latter simply because jBPM 4 did not change that much from jbpm 3 in this regard and we never had this question before. Again, don't try to put *everything* in the processdefinition. Seam has pageflow for a reason!

http://docs.jboss.org/seam/2.1.1.GA/reference/en-US/html/jbpm.html

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251616#4251616

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251616