[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Error from Fork element with transitions to FreeMarker forms

pektop do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 30 14:06:04 EDT 2009

Hello,
The problem is that I need to fork workflow, and got his error in jBPM console:

  | root cause
  | java.lang.NullPointerException
  |         org.jbpm.integration.console.forms.TaskFormDispatcher.provideForm(TaskFormDispatcher.java:149)
  |         org.jbpm.integration.console.forms.FormDispatcherComposite.provideForm(FormDispatcherComposite.java:65)
  |         sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  |         sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
  |         sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
  |         java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
  |         org.jboss.bpm.console.server.util.InvocationProxy.invoke(InvocationProxy.java:64)
  |         $Proxy143.provideForm(Unknown Source)
  |         org.jboss.bpm.console.server.FormProcessingFacade.provideForm(FormProcessingFacade.java:181)
  |        . . . . .

Here is the fork element from the jpdl file:

  |    <fork name="fork1" g="176,568,48,48">
  |       <transition to="Pay manufacturer's bill"/>
  |       <transition to="Make installations"/>
  |    </fork>

"Pay manufacturer's bill" and "Make installations" are transitions to .ftl forms. If I remove fork element and transition from previous element goes directly to these  task elements then everything woks fine. But I need to split the workflow, and fork element is the only way how to do it.
- What I need to do for get fork working?

BR

Oleg Ladizhensky

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252497#4252497

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252497