[jboss-user] [Spring Integration] - Spring DefaultMessageListenerContainer with ActiveMQ and Jbo

abhi1317 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 7 12:22:56 EST 2009

I am using Spring2.5.5, ActiveMQ5.3, JBoss 5.1.

I am using 10 concurrent cousumers in DefaultMessageListenerContainer

The problem is that only one consumer gets invoked. I have tested it.

Can somebody help me? I want
1. if 10 messages (huge) come to my queue, the all the 10 consumers get invoked and complete the process.
2. how can I increase this number as my number of messages increase i.e. how to pool ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269402#4269402

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269402