[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MySQL in Cluster question

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 13 04:39:34 EST 2009

Sounds to me like your nodes aren't forming a cluster either due to some network issue between them, or some problem in your config.

To see if they are forming a cluster just start one up, you'll see a load of JGroups output on the console. Then start the other one up, as the other one starts up you should see the first one recognise the second one has joined the group in the console output.

Also have a look at the JGroups docs, which has stuff about diagnosing network problems.

Best bet for you is to use your support contract if you have one - the support team are experienced in taking people through installation / environment / config issues.

If you don't have a support contract it's very hard for us to provide in depth debugging of a remote setup. Any help on the forums is done off our own backs / in our free teams, and the main work that we get paid for takes priority.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4209819#4209819

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4209819