[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Integration with Oracle AQ via Sun Adapter

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 19 06:02:39 EST 2009

"ryandavid" wrote :
  | I debugged the aqapi.jar class file and I discovered that it is called the method createConnection (the first method that doesn't take user/password parameters) of AQjmsQueueConnectionFactory class.
  |
  | So the problem should be in classes of sun adapter.

The jca ConnectionManager should  call createManagedConnection(...) on MCF(ManagedConnectionFactory) with Subject and CRI as parameter
http://72.5.124.55/j2ee/apidocs-1_5-fr/javax/resource/spi/ManagedConnectionFactory.html#createManagedConnection(javax.security.auth.Subject,%20javax.resource.spi.ConnectionRequestInfo)

The MCF's createManagedConnection(..) should retrieve  the connection properties ie UserName/Password from the CRI(ConnectionRequestInfo) object.

I hope this helps you to dig the details further ;)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211407#4211407

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211407