[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: different security domain i servlet init method (deploy

mikala do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 19 08:27:02 EST 2009

"Wolfgang Knauf" wrote :
  | Use this:
  | SecurityClient client = SecurityClientFactory.getSecurityClient();
  |   | client.setSimple("user", "mypass");
  |   | client.login()

Thanks for reply
When I using your sample code I have the same exception:

  | 13:36:54,291 ERROR [UsersRolesLoginModule] Failed to load users/passwords/role files
  | java.io.IOException: No properties file: users.properties or defaults: defaultUsers.properties found
  | 	at org.jboss.security.auth.spi.Util.loadProperties(Util.java:198)
  | 	at org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsersRolesLoginModule.loadUsers(UsersRolesLoginModule.java:186)
  | 	at org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsersRolesLoginModule.createUsers(UsersRolesLoginModule.java:200)
  | 	at org.jboss.security.auth.spi.UsersRolesLoginModule.initialize(UsersRolesLoginModule.java:127)
  | .
  | .
  | .

When I call from servlet init  my ejb session bean (ejb version 2!!!) I have security exception (jboss using different security domain,not which I declared).
I declared security domain "mydomain" with "MyLoginModule"  (in jboss-app.xml and in jboss.xml, jboss-web.xml) but jboss using "other" security domain with "UsersRolesLoginModule".
I don't know why.

When I try to call ejb session bean (version 3) from servlet init method  everything is ok.

When i have running jboss and i redeploy my application (on runnig jboss I change for example application.xml) servlet init CAN CALL !!! ejb 2 method using my security domain.

I thing, problem is, with deployment order ? I don't know.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4211452#4211452

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4211452