[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: JVM container?

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 06:07:49 EST 2009

Hi,

I will answer question 2, hopefully this gives the right hints to answer question 1 (which I do not understand fully ;-) ).

The "Container" is the app server, which is the container for the EJB implementation.

A "remote client" could also be defined as a different process (another java.exe listed in task manager) of your operating system. The communication between the client process and the server process is handled the same way is if they were on different machines: the client connects to a specific port on the server machine.

I hope this helps

Wolfgang

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212903#4212903

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212903