[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error setup with both MySQL and Hypersonic

dthibau@opencs.net do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 9 05:14:51 EST 2009

I think, I found an explanation.

In fact, the exception is thrown because jbpm try to update two DBs in one transaction without xa-datasources.
jbpmDS is updated
and the EJBTimerBean (I don't know why !) try to update DefaultDS.

In the jmx-console, i have updated the MBean jboss.ejb:service=EJBTimerService,persistencePolicy=database in order to use jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=JbpmDS instead of jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=DefaultDS

I stop then restart the MBean and I was able to activate the 'Evaluate' button.

But, i'have still a question. In which file, we configure the DS for the EJB Timer Bean ??

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200527#4200527

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200527