[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM 4 - Is there a Roadmap???

andrea.zoppello do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 23 05:18:15 EST 2009

Hi all,

I've just start playing with jbpm4 and i could say, is that in my opinion is a great product ( well defined api, new BPMN like designer and so on ).

BTW i know it's an alpha, and for the future, to decide to use or not, i need to know if there's a clear roadmap, and planned release schedule for JBPM4.

Is there any roadmap???

I also have some question about the final version:

1) Do you plan to improve the editor to support support, BPMN Pool and Lanes ( At least the lanes??? ).

2) Do you plan to make JBPM4 available as OSGi bundles????

Thx for the attention.

Andrea

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4204254#4204254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4204254