[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm console on an empty database; how to gain access

tbeernot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 27 10:28:40 EST 2009

"kukeltje" wrote : Tom,
  | Please search the forum, and better, the wiki. example scripts to popoulate the db are there..

My my. It took me the better part of the day to get the console up and running. The biggest problem was that the sesamestreet example data has groups named "administrator" and "participant", while the Tomcat web.xml talks about "admin" and "user". There are so many wheels to link up...

Anyhow, I still have one question: JBPM isn't capable of generating a process image by itself, it must have an image (made by the designer) uploaded?

I get "Process Image Not Available" errors because I generated the ProcDef directly from the XML?

When I try to get the image on the token I get:
Error getting diagram info: An exception of type "java.lang.NullPointerException" was thrown.

I assume that has the same cause. However if I place an image at, for example, "sa/pi/1.jpg", it still isn't displayed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4205006#4205006

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4205006