[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Re-deployment questions?

dickson1888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 1 21:37:16 EDT 2009

Thanks for Allen's advice.

I am new user for JBoss and still study to use it. My first step is to setup a simple environment that achieve all I need. Then, further step is HA (cluster, failover,...etc). I spent a little bit time to read about the cluster of JBoss. The documentation is not clear to show the steps to setup the clustering. I hope JBoss can have a simple clustering setup example steps by steps.

If you have simple steps to setup simple clustering, please let me know. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4241320#4241320

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4241320