[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Mixing jboss-aop interceptors with annot., std ones

alen_ribic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 9 09:20:37 EDT 2009

Is it not possible to mix jboss-aop.xml defined interceptors, bindings with annotation, standard, based ones?

I have create an interceptor that implements org.jboss.aop.advice.Interceptor and I have defined it in the jboss-aop.xml. It works 100%.

I then went ahead and created a seperate interceptor for my EJB methods using annotation @Interceptors (javax.interceptor.Interceptors) and @AroundInvoke (javax.interceptor.AroundInvoke).

When I do the above, the @Interceptors, @AroundInvoke don't actually get invoked. However, if I comment out the first interceptor that is defined in my jboss-aop.xml, then my EJB methods interceptor works fine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4242624#4242624

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4242624