[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Which version of Berkeley DB is used by the BdbjeCacheLoader

niuxuetao_fiserv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 21 08:10:06 EDT 2009

Hello,

Since Berkeley DB is a propertary product from Oracle, I would like to know which version of Berkeley DB is used by the BdbjeCacheLoader that Jboss cache 3.0.0.GA/3.1.0.GA ships with?

>From Oracle's pricing list http://www.oracle.com/corporate/pricing/technology-price-list.pdf, there are two Berkeley DB products mentioned with different price:

Berkeley DB Java Edition - Transactional Data Store

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4244951#4244951

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4244951