[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Does jboss store java.naming.provider.url

newmanw10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 13 13:27:30 EDT 2009

Never mind found a good solution.  For my outside app server app I just need to specify a jndi.properties somewhere in the classpath and then I can just create a default initial context.

jndi.properties file:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4237452#4237452

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4237452