[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Binding Jboss to multiple IPs

mayankmit2002 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 17 08:58:01 EDT 2009

Hello All,
  I have an application that run on Jboss AS 4.2.3 and running in a clustered environment, with SWT GUI client.
  The applications works fine if there exists single LAN connection, but as soon we connect the Video LAN ( on this connection, high speed video data is coming) on other interface, client stops looking up the server.
   But our requirement is that, we need both LAN's at same moment,
  So, is it possible to bind the Jboss AS to multiple IP's with same post on same machine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4238215#4238215

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4238215