[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: UnknownHostException (Error setting up SocketClientInvok

chicken do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 3 20:56:19 EST 2009

"gaohoward" wrote : Please check if the machine name StgApps15 is resolvable on your network.

StgApps15 is the first node in the cluster.
I start the first node without any error massage.
when I start the second node, I get this error.
I wonder why the second node can detect the name "StgApps15" (the server name of the first node) in its error massage?
I think the server name of the first node is not resolvable ( the first node has more than one network interface).
Could you tell me how to change the server name by configuration?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4214721#4214721

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4214721