[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Random problem (Access is denied) while starting default

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 12 12:07:05 EDT 2009

tomespo214, a little more information on your exact situation would help. Do you have UAC set? What account are you running JBossAS under? Are you an administrator? How are you starting JBoss AS?

By the way, on my Server 2003 box I have JBoss AS set up to run under a 'JBoss' account as a service. Works great, except in one instance: I have a PowerShell script that gets run automatically once a day to stop JBoss AS (before the backup runs) and then start it up again. This script runs fine, except when it is run automatically by the scheduler - then I get similar a Access is Denied error. Nothing I have tried works. Moral of the story: knowing all of the details about your situation are critical to determine if the problem is even solvable.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4217555#4217555

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4217555