[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - [Portal 2.7.2] Description of publice Render Parameter in Ad

LeoLo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 18 09:20:01 EDT 2009

Hi!

I'm trying the Portlet-2.0-Features in JBOSS 2.7.2 and I've declared a public render parameter along with a description in a portlet.xml:

  |    <public-render-parameter>
  |        <description>foo is not bar</description>
  |        <identifier>foo</identifier>
  |        <qname xmlns:ff="urn:aa:ff">ff:foo</qname>
  |    </public-render-parameter>

If I now examine a portlet using this public-render-parameter on the portlet-definitions-page in the admin-section, I see this:

  | Public Render Parameters
  |
  | {urn:aa:ff}foo
  |
  | Id: foo Description: Description of public render parameter {urn:aa:ff}foo

I think, that under Description on the page the content of the description-tag in the portlet.xml should be displayed. So I assume the text "Description of public render parameter" is somewhere hardcoded in 2.7.2?

Regards, LeoLo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4219096#4219096

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4219096