[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Sub processe definition is null

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Mar 21 07:55:57 EDT 2009

I don't say you need a database to run things, I just say that the jbpm container resolves subprocess dependencies when you *deploy* them. Since you do not deploy them, there is no resolver and you have to associate the two yourself.

the 'I doudbt you would' success was indeed a bit harsh and not directed at you, but a remark in general which I now think is not completely valid. What I wanted to express is why not just associate the two via an api if you know they are related instead of trying to make resolvers or whatever.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220020#4220020

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220020