[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - jboss-4.0.5.GA very slow

NeenaAlwaz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 23 01:49:22 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I'm using jboss-4.0.5.GA for my application(Spring + Hibernate). Everytime I deploy this application, my JBoss becomes very slow. It takes almost 30 mins to start which is really bugging.

I've put Lazy Loading as false many tables, and it seems server takes time when trying to fetch data from those tables. If I set lazy loading as true the server starts quickly but then of course my application functionality goes for a toss.

Can anyone please help me with this. Thanks in advance.

Neena

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220125#4220125

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220125