[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: jboss-javaee.jar dont find classes javax.servlet

BjPenn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Mar 26 06:15:59 EDT 2009

hey jaikiran, sorry i dont know why it's so hard to make this run , i guess moving from glassfish to jboss is no that obvious.
Noiw i am having another issue, in my main app i include a jar wich  belong to another java project  that i developed , this project , when it was runing on glassfish i had to include in the library the jsf jars and javaee.jar too, now moving to jboss, i copied the jar's in the jboss lib folder that covers all the classes needed and i added them to the project, and guess what?? the log is full of errors, even though i make my classpath to point on jboss libraries folders, this is so freaky!!!! any clue about this??
thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4221216#4221216

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4221216