[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Abstract class for ActionHandler implementation

pramanjboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 27 11:43:29 EDT 2009

I have an processdefinition in which each node needs a ActionHandler with a particular implementation. To make it cleaner I have an Abstract class that implements the ActionHandler and each of the handler for the node extends it. Now when I run this definition keeping the abstract class as part of the par file, everything seems to work fine.

But if I moved the abstract class into a common.jar and have the processdefinition access it during runtime, its throwing classdefnotfound exception for executioncontext.

Any thoughts, how I can abstract the repeating code into a separate jar that can be accessed by the definitions.

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4233659#4233659

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4233659