[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM Identity

jpramondon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun May 31 12:59:50 EDT 2009

Yeah ... my last post wasn't that readable ... new try.

___________________________
Hi There,

I've been following this very interesting thread from the start and I'm really glad someone helps as much as you do.
I'm in a similar situation as Sherry's and if I understand well your post above, by simply not specifying any asignment expression in a task, the identity module is not used. Is this correct ?

If so, then the things I have to do to override the default ExpressionAssignmentHandler to define my own AssignmentHandler (say an LDAP one; for instance) are :

- comment these lines in the hibernate config

  | <mapping resource="hibernate.extra.hbm.xml" />
  | <mapping resource="hibernate.identity.hbm.xml" />

- define a new class implementing AssignmentHandler interface

- refer to this class in the process desgin like this

  | <task-node name="createContract">
  | 	<task name="createContractTask">
  | 		<assignment
  | 			class="com.company.GreatAssignmentHandler"
  | 		/>
  | 	</task>
  | 	<transition to="fork1"></transition>
  | </task-node>

Is that right ?
You also recommend custom AssignmentHanlders to react to some passed variable in order to find which user the task should be assigned to. How exactly would one pass such variable to the AssignmentHanlder ?

Thanks for precious time,

Cheers,

Jerome

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4234340#4234340