[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Problem with IIS7(on windows 2008) with JBOSS 430 on 64b

mprkumar1248 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 16 09:25:10 EDT 2009

Hi
   I have solved the problem temporarily by compromising as below.

   I have followed the same guide. But only the cahage is instead of creating the registry entry. I have created a text file with name isapi_redirect.properties and placed in bin folder.  Used 32bit isapi_redirect-1.2.28.dll.

The environment is as below:
Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition(64bit)
IIS 7 (64bit)  but isapi_redirect.dll is 32bit
Started working.
But still I want to use my application completely with 64bit environment, if I use 64bit dll it is not working. Can some one help me if there are any additional steps to be done.

Thanks & Regards,
RamkumarMP

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260771#4260771

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260771