[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache Users] - Error starting JBoss Treecache 1.x

freddurao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 18 07:01:26 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

I am having a bad time when starting my web application deployed in Jboss.

My machine: OS: Windows XP, processor 1.86GHz,   1,50 GB RAM
We are using jboss.version = 4.2.3.

The main error messages are:

[org.jboss.cache.PropertyConfigurator] setting attribute TransactionManagerLookupClass to
org.jboss.cache.JBossTransactionManagerLookup

[org.jboss.cache.PropertyConfigurator] setting attribute IsolationLevel to
READ_UNCOMMITTED

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Error starting JBoss Treecache 1.x

Caused by: org.jboss.seam.InstantiationException: Could not instantiate Seam component:
org.jboss.seam.cache.cacheProvider

Caused by: org.jboss.cache.ConfigureException: configure(): can't invoke
setIsolationLevel to configure TreeCache properties. Exception:

If anyone has experienced this before, please I would like a hand to solve this issue.

Best regards,
Fred Durao.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4255895#4255895

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4255895