[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM 4.3 starting a sub-process after a state node will fail

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 3 10:41:36 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"jBPM 4.3 starting a sub-process after a state node will fail"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/535468#535468

> Tun Mang wrote:
>
> So I wonder :
>
> (1) There are some patches of fixes for jBPM 4.3 required, but I don't have them in my jBPM ? (did you ever patch your jBPM 4.3 ?)
> (2) My jbpm.default.cfg.xml has something wrong ? (then how come other 99% of user cases works, only this one does not.)

1. no, I did not patch my jbpm at all, running with default configuration
2. it depends if you altered it in any way that could be the issue.

Please try what Huisheng wrote. He did a really nice investigation and most likely hit the spot.

In case of further issues with it please post your complete configuration set.

Cheers,
Maciej