[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Solaris +Tomcat 6.0.20 + jBPM 4.3, gwt-console-server- errors

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 3 10:58:51 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"Solaris +Tomcat 6.0.20 +  jBPM 4.3, gwt-console-server- errors"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/535469#535469

Hi,

do you have any process definitions deployed to your oracle data base?!

I would try first to look into data base and db configuration. In my opinion it is probably somewhere there. In addition, you could try to set it up with hsqldb on your unix box to see if that works.

Cheers,
Maciej