[jboss-user] [jBPM] - A repetition of "<text>" tag changing <script> using Eclipse plugin

Andrey Chuyko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 7 07:55:48 EDT 2010

Andrey Chuyko [http://community.jboss.org/people/chuiko.andrew] created the discussion

"A repetition of "<text>" tag changing <script> using Eclipse plugin"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536068#536068

Hello EveryBody!

May be someone hava been met this bag in eclipse plugin ?

For example I would like to add to my process.jpdl.xml file some SCRIPT for example this one:
<script g="251,195,193,52" lang="python" name="BRAS Script configure">
      <text>
#!/usr/local/bin/python
# coding=utf-8
import sys
print "BRAS Script configure start!"ыуу
print "param1=", param1
</text>
   </script>

And if I try to do something with this script in Eclipse plugin editor I return in source cod and see following
<script g="251,195,193,52" lang="python" name="BRAS Script configure">
       <text>
 #!/usr/local/bin/python
 # coding=utf-8
 import sys
 print "BRAS Script configure start!"ыуу
 print "param1=", param1
 </text>
+*<text>
 #!/usr/local/bin/python
 # coding=utf-8
 import sys
 print "BRAS Script configure start!"ыуу
 print "param1=", param1
 </text>*+
   </script>

Tag script is repeated. It is very strange!
Andrew