[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] New message: "Making JBoss cache work with Hibernate 3.3.1, JBoss AS 4.2.3 and Spring 2.5.x"

Bibhash Roy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 8 10:58:35 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Making JBoss cache work with Hibernate 3.3.1,JBoss AS 4.2.3 and Spring 2.5.x":

http://community.jboss.org/message/524813#524813

Author  : Bibhash Roy
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/bibroy1

Message:
Hi,
We have succesfully implemented EHCache 1.4.1 with Hibernate 3.3.1,JBoss 4.2.3 and Sping 2.5.x in a standalone server configuration.
However we intend to implement JBoss clustering and move to JBoss cache. I have been trying to implement JBoss cache
with the combination of Hibernate 3.3.1 and JBoss AS 4.2.3 and Spring 2.5.x but could not succeed so far . Can anybody say which version of JBoss Cache can be used with
the afore-mentioned combination? Also can anybody point to suitable doc which can help to implement JBoss cache with Hibernate, JBoss AS
and Spring combination?