[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Cannot Retrieve Tasks of a User"

Eren Aykin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 18 10:47:00 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Cannot Retrieve Tasks of a User":

http://community.jboss.org/message/527033#527033

Author  : Eren Aykin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/erenay

Message:
Hi All,

I have just started working with jbpm and I have a problem with retrieving tasks for a user.
in my process.jpdl.xml I have:

My hibernate configuration is:

In my JUnit test, I am doing:

public class MainAppTest extends JbpmTestCase {

 private void setupManagers() {  String dept = identityService.createGroup("Managers");
  identityService.createUser("johndoe", "John", "Doe");  identityService.createMembership("johndoe", dept, "Manager");
 }

 private void setupReportees() {  String dept = identityService.createGroup("Reportees");
  identityService.createUser("reportee1", "Reportee1", "A");  identityService.createMembership("reportee1", dept, "Reportee");
  identityService.createUser("reportee2", "Reportee2", "B");  identityService.createMembership("reportee2", dept, "Reportee"); }

 protected void tearDown() throws Exception {  ...
 }

 @Test public void testMainApp() {  ProcessInstance processInstance = executionService    .startProcessInstanceByKey("Initialapp");  pid = processInstance.getId(); }

 @Test public void testBothReporteeTasksCompletedWithApproval() {
  List taskList3 = taskService.findGroupTasks("reportee1");
assertEquals(1, taskList1.size());
assertEquals(1, taskList3.size());
  ...   }
}

I am expecting to receive the tasks defined at process.jpdl.xml into the lists but they are not read and the lists are empty.
Also, while debugging, I see that the JBPM4_TASK database
Can you tell what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.