[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] New message: "is this a good use for jboss cache"

robert walker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 24 11:39:49 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "is this a good use for jboss cache":

http://community.jboss.org/message/528265#528265

Author  : robert walker
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/robertwalker

Message:
I have a setup where we have 8 jboss clusters/nodes, but they are not setup
to communicate with each other, just more of a load balancing setup with apache.

I have a pojo in my webapp that keeps track of each logged on user FOR THAT NODE,
i.e. for the cluster the user is logged on to

but when a user activates a link on the client "Show logged on users" I want to show ALL the users from each of the 8 nodes,
so really the pojo from each node concatenated, showing my a summation of all the pojo's lists.

I was thinking the jboss cache could help me here

any thoughts, I am really green to this and reading about it now over on
http://www.jboss.org/file-access/default/members/jbosscache/freezone/docs/3.2.1.GA/userguide_en/html_single/index.html

thanks