[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Executing a task automatically"

Ronald van Kuijk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 7 18:46:46 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Executing a task automatically":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518875#518875

Author  : Ronald van Kuijk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kukeltje

Message:
Yes, I know the usecase... and the answer still is 'implement it in your own ui'.

Think about what steps you logically think are needed. Write those down, and then have a look at what methods are available in the jBPM api to implement each of these steps. Try to implement those in a unit test and see what happens. If there are still some things not clear please get back to us.

Another way of describing what you ask is the following:

How do I get a row from a database that has values 'A' and '3' for a specific record, show this to the user and after updating this row, if there is a row that also has the value 'A'. but the other value is '4', show that to the user.

You would probably know how to do that :-)