[jboss-user] [JCA] - XA Recovery

Ben Cotton do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 5 13:44:12 EDT 2010

Ben Cotton [http://community.jboss.org/people/ben.cotton%40citi.com] replied to the discussion

"XA Recovery"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/551061#551061

> *Re: XA Recovery*
>
> > Jonathan  Halliday wrote:
> >

> > Application writer? Last I heard you were an MQ dev at IBM,  not an end user.
>

> It's not mutually exclusive. If people are  using this in production unaware that they can't do transaction recovery  then i'm quite keen to know about it and (if necessary) point them at  the relevant config.

Ben - First time I have seen you post here, it is great to know that you are now +directly+ contributing your expertise to this forum.   I recall the +many+ times  (e.g. http://community.jboss.org/message/525230#525230 ) you have generously taken your time to  help us config JBoss connectivity to our legacy WSMQ tier via JCA.  We couldn't have gotten it done without you.    Again, great to see you here.

Start a new discussion in JCA at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]