[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services CXF] - Continuing problem with XTS WS-T tests in AS trunk/CXF 2.2.9

Andrew Dinn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 19 06:31:38 EDT 2010

Andrew Dinn [http://community.jboss.org/people/adinn] replied to the discussion

"Continuing problem with XTS WS-T tests in AS trunk/CXF 2.2.9"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/553261#553261

Hi Jim,

> Jim Ma wrote:
>
> When I use a ssl client running in another jvm to send oneway request, the server can always get the "https" schema without error.  Can you see if there any difference between my test setup with XTS test code and configuration here?

Sorry for the delay in replying -- I have been very busy on other stuff. I'll see if I can isolate what happens in my case that makes it different from yours. If I cannot work out what is happening then I will provide instructions for running the specific XTS test(s) which manifests the problem.

regards,

Andrew Dinn

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Services CXF at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2046]