[jboss-user] [jBPM] - where is the class org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cfg.SpringConfiguration in 4.4?

Jing Zhang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 22 21:50:44 EDT 2010

Jing Zhang [http://community.jboss.org/people/zhangjing2000] replied to the discussion

"where is the class org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cfg.SpringConfiguration in 4.4?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/554045#554045

Huisheng,
Thanks to your reply. Now my code can run on jbpm 4.4, but  I run into a new issue -- no history data are stored in jbpm history tables. I don't have these issues in jbpm 4.2. Is there any new change on history event support in jbpm 4.4? I checked dev guide, could not find any clue.
I attached the jbpm.cfg.xml. Wonder if need some changes in this file.

Thanks ahead,