[jboss-user] [jBPM] - where is the class org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cfg.SpringConfiguration in 4.4?

HuiSheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 22 23:03:00 EDT 2010

HuiSheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"where is the class org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cfg.SpringConfiguration in 4.4?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/554051#554051

Hi Jing,

First, we recommand using the default configuration files which included in distribution files.  If you really want to use your own configuration files,  please compare them carefully.

Since jBPM-4.3, we could use history session chain to add our own history listener, and the default configuration like this:

<history-sessions>
  <object class="org.jbpm.pvm.internal.history.HistorySessionImpl"/>
</history-sessions>

Please refer developer guide for more information:  http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/devguide/html_single/#d0e1420 http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/devguide/html_single/#d0e1420